This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Waardering:
  • 0 stemmen - gemiddelde waardering is 0
Change Motor
Entschuldigung, ich kann leider kein niederländisch.

Hallo, ich bin neu im Forum. Habe eine Zeeschouw 9,35m mit einem alten Mercedes OM 632, 11 PS. Dieser Motor wird auch als OM 636/2 bezeichnet. Da mein Schiff ca. 8 Tonnen wiegt möchte ich den Motor tauschen. Aktuell komme ich bei Windstärke 4 kaum gegen den Wind an, das Risiko ist mir zu groß.
Meine Frage: Kenn jemand eine Firma die Motoren aus- und umbaut? Das Schiff liegt in Woudsend/Friesland. Besten Dank

In English:

Hallo. I´m new here in this forum. I have a zeeschouw about 9,35m with an old Mercedes OM 632, 11 PK. This motor is also signed as OM 636/2. My ship has a weight about 8 T. I want to change the motor to have more power. When I´m driving at wind 4, it´s hardly possible to make little speed, there`s a risk for me.
My question: I´m searching a company that will change my machine, I can buy a used one. My ship is near to woudsend/friesland. Thank you for help
Antwoord
I think you can contact Bakker in IJlst which is not too far from Woudsend: www.bakker-ijlst.nl
I guess they are not the cheapest, but they do a very nice job.
Groet

Ad

’t Mag waaien, stil staan, vloeien of ebben,
Wie niet waagt, die zal niet hebben.   (Cats)
Antwoord
How is the condition of the OM 632? I might be interested to buy the engine. I can imagine the labour to get it out of your schip represents the value of the engine.

Please let me know when you want to do the engine swap? Before the summer?
Antwoord
I fully agree with Bakker Ijlst, they are very good craftsmen!
There prices are reasonable and fair, but not expensive for sure.
Communiceren kost soms geld, niet communiceren kost vaak meer.....

- Recht is iets kroms dat verbogen is.....

- Zonder historie geen toekomst......
Antwoord
Also i can surely advise Bakker Ijlst. Skilled engineers, fair price and on top of that nice guys.
Antwoord

Ga naar locatie:

Gebruikers die dit topic lezen: 1 gast(en)